Getting started with a new business/website/web presence can be daunting. Where do you begin? Simon Sinek, author of Start With Why, in the video below, shares compelling examples of the importance of knowing your “why”.
Some points to consider:
- What is your WHY? (Need help with this? Weborization recommends Jenny Magic with Better Way to Say It – here is a presentation she did recently for All Content Matters
- What sets your business/organization apart from others like it?
- What role do you want your website/presence to fulfill, i.e. brochure, sell online, etc.?
- Remember that we don’t buy what you do/sell, we buy why and the benefits to us
- Less is more – don’t add pages/content that is fluff – show us the juice, and nothing but the juice